Sunday, December 30, 2012

Week 3

Have you noticed the absence of Week 2?  That is because we were back at the house cleaning it up for the new owners and I got to use my washer and dryer.  Today someone I have never even met is using them.

So, today it was off to the park laundromat and this week I needed all 4 of the itsy bitsy machines.  It was really cold at 7:30 am and most of the time I was there I had to wear my gloves - it is not heated - yikes!  And I didn't realize that I was nearly done with my Kindle book that I was reading so I finished it within the first few minutes with nothing new to read. 

So, I think I will get into this and be fine with it but today I forgot so many things that needed washing.  I forgot to go looking around to find them.  I am so used to being able to wash whenever I needed/wanted to.  I will strive to do better next week.

We moved to a different location at the same park and from here I can see the laundromat parking.  All day yesterday there were cars there.  The park is full for Christmas week.  I think it will begin clearing out tomorrow - New Year's Eve.  Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment