Friday, May 30, 2014

Crazy Making




This is what makes me so crazy about going to a public place to do my laundry.  I took my 3 loads and drove to the RV Park Laundromat.  (It is too far to walk carrying all that stuff!) I had checked it out and knew that there were 3 machines.  My neighbor had been in there earlier so I knew that she should be finished.

So, I get there and there are dry clothes in a dryer and two washing machines had clothes in them and were finished and just waiting for someone to put them in the dryer.  I swear they were watching me!!  The neighbor came to collect her dry clothes.  She had taken them down there over 2 hours ago.  At the same time a dripping man and his child arrived from the pool to put his things in the dryer.  Now, his stuff won’t be finished until way after my wash is so I will have to wait and that delays my getting into the dryer (no, not me personally, just my stuff) and therefore it also delays when I get to start happy hour!  It is not nice to mess with my happy hour!

OK, I wrote that a while ago and now I must admit I am calmed down.  I went to get my laundry out of the dryers and had such a nice visit with a local woman.  Well, she isn’t really a local because she has only been here since November but she and her family live here at the RV Park and they work and their son graduates from high school next week.  She was so nice and it was just very refreshing.  Good things can come from the Laundromat!

No comments:

Post a Comment