Wednesday, May 14, 2014

State Park Laundromat



For the past month I have done my laundry at my daughter’s house.  Once Kirby even did it for me while I had lunch with a girlfriend.  (Isn’t he awesome?) Today we decided to use the Laundromat at a state park again.  It really is pretty convenient and this one was relatively cheap; a dollar to wash and a dollar to dry.  But I had to use two dry cycles to get my stuff dry.

I have to admit, it was pretty easy and hassle free but it was far from clean.  Oh, I guess it could have been worse – I have used worse.  We placed everything in two washers and went into the information center; we had brought our Kindles with us.  But about 30 minutes into our laundry as we sat enjoying our books we were sort of kicked out of the nice comfy seats.  The office was closing and we had to leave.  So, it was outside to the hard benches to wait out the dry cycles.

It was too dirty to fold on the counters and no paper anywhere to wipe it down with so everything was carefully “kind of” folded and placed in the laundry bags.  Clean stuff again – not bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment